Positive People Partners
The Positive People Partners is an organization dedicated to helping people be the best they can be while living healthy, happy, lives focused on the values of a positive attitude, honesty, effective communications, love, encouragement, forgiveness, and humility.
VISION---Of all human knowledge, that which is of greatest value is to know the religious life of Jesus and how he lived it.
MISSION---Be like Jesus to everyone. See Jesus in everyone. Teach Jesus to everyone.
1. Improve communication skills.
2. Resolve conflicts peacefully.
3. Rebuild damaged relationships
4. Observe and celebrate our 8th National Forgiveness Day.......
5. Understand the joy of forgiveness.
6. Understand the peace of a humble heart.
7. Strengthen the immune system.
8. Balance the emotions.
9. Balance mental, emotional, spiritual energy.
10. Prevent sickness, illness, and disease.
11. Accentuate the positive.
12. Eliminate the negative.
1. Provide effective counseling, coaching, mentoring, advising, and consulting to as many individuals as possible in as many ways as possible.
2. Provide effective speaking programs about communications, anger, stress, health care, leadership, and spirituality to as many groups as possible in as many ways as possible.
3. Distribute copies of the “Be Healthy Plan For Positive People” to as many people as possible in as many ways as possible.
4. Observe and celebrate our 7th National Forgiveness Day at as many locations as possible by as many people as possible in as many ways as possible.
In 1990 the Center Of Positive Encouragement was established to help people be the best they can be.
In 2000, the name was changed to the Positive People Partners.
In 2006, the Center Of Unconditional Love was added.
Robert Moyers is the president, owner, founder, and sole proprietor of each of these organizations.
Mr. Moyers works from his home except when traveling to appointments and speaking engagements.