How To Be Happy With Mr. Happy!
Given With Love To The Young & Young At Heart
- Raise your right hand. Repeat after me. I promise, to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
- Start each day with joy. Declare the day Super Saturday, Super Sunday, Merry Monday, Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Terrific Thursday, Fantastic Friday!
- Give and receive happy, healthy, handshakes, high-fives, and hugs with as many people as possible.
- Don't give permission for the mad, bad, and sad feelings and emotions to take away your glad. Laugh, love, and make a joyful noise and sing.
- If you know God loves you, raise your right hand. If you know that God accepts you, raise your left hand. If you know that God forgives you, move one foot. If you love, accept and forgive others, raise both hands, move both feet, and say Hooray!
- When you do something bad or wrong, go and tell someone, “I am wrong. I am sorry. Please forgive me.”
- Always say these happy words: Thank you. Please. Your welcome.
- Say “I love you” as many times as you can each day.
- Always ask God to forgive you and always forgive others every day so you will not lose your joy and happiness. Say these words of forgiveness: Please forgive me. Please forgive them. Help me to forgive them. Please take away my anger and bitterness. Please restore my joy and happiness. Bless those who have hurt me. Please help me to forgive myself.
- Always remember the happy word “we”. We belong to the family of God. We have the power to love one another as God loves us. When God made us, God said we are very good. God always tells the truth. God loves us no matter what even when we make mistakes and do dumb, stupid things. We are the family of God.